How to install My Music patch 2.0.1 apk for bluestacks - APK Hit

How to install My Music patch 2.0.1 apk for bluestacks



My Music.apk 2.0.1
Name: My Music.apk
ID: com.thirupathi.musicplayer
Version: 2.0.1
Size: 2.5 Mb



My Music Screen Preview

How to get My Music 2.0.1 mod apk for laptop
How to download My Music patch 2.0.1 apk for pc
How to mod My Music lastet apk for laptop

How to setup My Music apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Music Description

Following Features :
* Multiple playlist support.
* Automatically detect all the local music and audio files in your phone.
* Fetches album art from music files.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Added to Favorite Songs.
** Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* By adding the Notification feature has been added to ease using the easy Ask the players during different tasks.
* Showing Most play list.
Don't hesitate to send me your feed backs if you have ideas to improve via email :
thirurec1245@gmail.com

What's new in My Music 2.0.1

* UI Changes.
* Added Share Option.
* Incease Performance.
My Music | 22 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.8

Download My Music patch 2.0.1 APK



Search terms:
How to install My Music 2.0.1 apk for laptop
How to use My Music mod apk
How to mod My Music 2.0.1 apk
How to get My Music mod apk