How to mod Save My Call 2.0 1.0.3 apk for pc - APK Hit

How to mod Save My Call 2.0 1.0.3 apk for pc



Save My Call 2.0.apk 1.0.3
Name: Save My Call 2.0.apk
ID: com.intelligrape.smc
Version: 1.0.3
Size: 0.3 Mb



Save My Call 2.0 Screen Preview

How to download Save My Call 2.0 patch 1.0.3 apk for laptop
How to download Save My Call 2.0 lastet apk for laptop
How to mod Save My Call 2.0 1.0.3 apk for bluestacks

How to install Save My Call 2.0 apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

Save My Call 2.0 Description

** This is the revised version of Save my call , with bug fixes and new features **

A very simple and intuitive application to record calls silently. It will help you to save important conversations such as interview ,business deals etc. on your phone.
Currently the app does not work on some phones, so please test it early to record an important call.
All conversations are recorded under folder “SaveMyCall” in memory card.
Features:
* Ability to Record incoming and outgoing call.
* Ability to save files on memory card.
* Ability to move app's on memory card for android >=2.2.
* Ability to change audio file format(supported by your phone).
* Ability to play recorded file in application player.
* Ability to share app's via mail/SMS.
* Ability to show/hide recording notification.
* Ability to show name and image from contacts.
* Ability to space limit option on SD-Card for this application (default size is 500 MB).
* Ability to add notes for particular recording.
* Ability to save/view contact information.
* Ability to call the number.

What's new in Save My Call 2.0 1.0.3

* Fixed Minor Bugs reported
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Rename saved recorded file
* Improved UI Implementation - Delete All Call recordings
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Sync call recordings to : Google Drive, Dropbox, Email, Skype, Evernote, WhatsApp, Bluetooth
* Fixed Minor Bugs reported
Save My Call 2.0 | 228 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.9

Download Save My Call 2.0 1.0.3 mod APK



Search terms:
How to download Save My Call 2.0 lastet apk for pc
How to use Save My Call 2.0 unlimited apk
How to mod Save My Call 2.0 1.0.3 apk
How to get Save My Call 2.0 unlimited apk